- 2 large chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons cold pressed sesame oil
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 2 cups of broccoli florets, blanched
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 Green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons minced ginger
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
Pound the chicken breasts until thin and then slice into thin strips. Blanch the broccoli florets, slice the sweet potatoes, red bell pepper and green bell pepper.
At the sesame oil and coconut oil into a large nonstick pan and place over high heat. Sauté the chicken strips until they are browned and completely cooked through. This should take approximately 4 to 6 minutes. Remove the chicken and place on a plate. While the chicken is cooking, prepare the sauce. In a large measuring cup, add the soy sauce, garlic, ginger, sesame oil, sriracha, apple cider vinegar, and honey. Set aside until ready to use.
Once the chicken is cooked and removed from the pan, add the bell peppers, sweet potatoes, and broccoli. Sauté for 3 to 4 minutes. Add the chicken back to the pan, and add the sauce. Toss until everything is well coated and heated through.